|Object Name||Shoe, Pump|
These are a pair of black leather shoes made by Selby Arch Preservers (this name is printed on the inside bottom of the shoe). They are open-toed, with another diamond-shaped opening about half an inch higher up. There is a line that zig-zags up the shoe, running into both the open toe and the other opening. There are eight stitched lines radiating from the zig-zagging line and heading towards the outside edge of the shoe.
It also has four diamond-shaped openings alongside the five eyelets on both sides of the shoes. The laces are black as well. The shoes have a small heel, and the word "magic" is imprinted on the bottom of these heels in a crisscross/diagonal fashion.
|Collection||LCHS Shoe Collection|
|Year Range from||1925|
|Year Range to||1950|